- Applicants must have an annual family income less than $50,000.
- Students who are applying to be covered by the scholarship must be 4 years or older.
- Please save jpg below to your desktop, print out (full sheet dimensions) and complete application. If the format below does not work for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will email you a different version.
- Please attach proof of income (tax return or a month’s worth of wages) and child’s age to the completed application.
- Applicants must registered for swim lessons within two weeks of being awarded the scholarship.
- Any scholarship student who misses more than two weeks during a two month period will be removed from the scholarship program and disqualified for future scholarship periods; however, medical or family emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.
- All applicants awarded scholarship will be covered for continuous swim lessons until they are passed into level 4. If an individual discontinues their continuous lessons, they will be withdrawn from scholarship but may reapply in the future.
- You may turn in an application at any time & we will keep on file, as sometimes we are able to give more scholarships than originally planned.
- Please DROP OFF your completed application & requested information at Splash! during business hours. (10636 N. Commerce St. Mequon, WI 53092). Feel free to call with any questions at #262-512-7946. Thank you!