We are still deciding if we will hold a 2020 kids triathlon, so please stay tuned!
We still have our scholarship program – please give us a call to learn more. Thank you. 🙂
6/4/18 UPDATE: Thank you to EVERYONE who came out / participated / performed / volunteered at our 5 Year Anniversary Celebration, Groundbreaking Ceremony and KIDS TRIATHLON on Sunday June 3rd, 2018! We had an absolutely wonderful time & are SO appreciative of you all!! Thank you for making yesterday so special! And to all our Kid Triathletes in all the age groups….YOU DID AMAZING!! WAY TO GO!! Thank you for the special performances by JKLEE & Mequon Dance Studios as well – What a treat! MANY photos & video to come – watch for them on facebook! We are also pleased to announce our RAFFLE winners: The Lewandowski Family won an Orange Theory Membership; the Looman Family won both an Orange Theory Membership and a Splash! Bash Birthday Party; and the Lemminger family won the Grand Raffle Prize of free swim lessons (for 1 child) at Splash! for 1 year! Congratulations to all, and thank you to everyone who entered. (And Thank you to Orange Theory!)
Please Save The Date! SUNDAY JUNE 3rd, 2018! Your whole family is invited to our 5 Year Anniversary Celebration / Groundbreaking Ceremony & Kids Triathlon! We will also be having vendor tables, free popcorn, free snow-cones, three special performances, food truck, and more! Plus we will be having an OUT OF THIS WORLD Grand Raffle Prize! Registration is NOW OPEN! Please call us at #262-512-7946 or stop by our front desk. The entrance fee will be $10 per child athlete participating in the triathlon; but the event itself is free! Please share with your friends, as everyone in the community is invited. Thank you very much! We can’t wait for this event. 🙂
NEW INFO! SUNDAY JUNE 3rd , 2018 PROGRAM 10am-3pm
10-10:45 4-6 year-olds
10:45-11 Performance (JK LEE)
11-11:45 7-8 year olds
11:45-12 Performance (MEQUON DANCE STUDIO)
12-12:30 Groundbreaking Ceremony & Acknowledgements
12:30-12:45 Awards for 4-6 and 7-8 year-olds
12:45-1:30 9-10 year olds
1:30-1:45 DANCE PARTY!!!
1:45-2:15 Awards Ceremony for 9-10 year-olds
Enter our RAFFLE to win: 1 YEAR OF FREE LESSONS! Also we are choosing a winner for 1 FREE BIRTHDAY PARTY
*Cow Creperie Food Truck
*Ellsmore Swim Shop
*Mequon Dance Studio
*OZ & Schroeder Swim Teams
*Wisconsin Meat and Sausage Co.
Plenty of Fun!
And More! See you soon!!
Thank You to everyone that attended our 2017 Splash! Kids Triathlon. We had such a blast!
Everyone did amazing & we are so proud of all of our triathletes.
(2017) Participants can bring any form of bike they wish, and they can also use a noodle to help with swimming if needed.
The Entrance Fee is $10/participant. Profits made from this triathlon will go to swim scholarships!
Please call us #262-512-7946 or stop by the front desk @ Splash to sign up! We are very excited for this event! We hope you can join us, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could share this event with your friends as well. Everyone in the community is invited!
Splash! Office #262-512-7946
10636 N. Commerce Street * Mequon, WI * 53092
(Donges Bay Road & Commerce Street – follow Commerce St to the end.) Free parking.
THANK YOU to ALL the participants, families, volunteers, sponsors and staff that were involved in The Splash! Swim + Wellness 2016 Kids Triathlon on SUNDAY, MAY 15th, 2016! We had an AMAZING time with you all! All the kids gave outstanding performances in all 3 of their events – Run * Bike * Swim! Congratulations to all our trophy & ribbon winners. You were ALL WINNERS! Afterwards, we had so much fun with you at our Kids Carnival, Bounce House, and Awards Ceremony! We also all shared in a special Goodbye to 1 of our favorite Splash Staff, Miss Shelby, as she goes on to pursue a new career in Real Estate! And THANK YOU again to our Awesome Triathlon SPONSORS this year: Soerens Ford of Brookfield * Libby Montana’s * American Bank * Nicole Walsh with Shorewest Realtors * Suburban Rental, Inc & all volunteers who made this event possible!!
Money raised during our Triathlon events goes toward swim scholarships. Please fill out the application at the bottom of this page if you are interested in applying for a swim scholarship. We are always accepting applications.
2016 Splash Kids Triathlon
SPLASH! Swim and Wellness Scholarship Application
- Applicants must have an annual family income less than $50,000.
- Students who are applying to be covered by the scholarship must be 4 years or older.
- Please save jpg below to your desktop, print out (full sheet dimensions) and complete application. If the format below does not work for you, please email us at email@example.com, and we will email you the PDF version.
- Please attach proof of income (tax return or a month’s worth of wages) and child’s age to the completed application.
- Applicants must be registered for any learn to swim session within two weeks of being awarded the scholarship.
- Any scholarship student who misses more than 2 weeks in any 1 session will be removed from the scholarship program and disqualified for future scholarship periods. Medical or family emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.
- All applicants awarded scholarship will be covered for continuous swim lessons until they are passed into level 4. If an individual discontinues their continuous lessons, they will be withdrawn from scholarship but may reapply in the future.
- We will have another scholarship awarded in 2018 . (You can turn in an application anytime & we will keep on file, as sometimes we are able to give more scholarships than originally planned.)
- Please DROP OFF your completed application & requested information at Splash! during business hours. (10636 N. Commerce St. Mequon, WI 53092)