- We are limiting the number of classes in each pool. Most of the time, there will be no more than 3 classes running in each pool at one time. There will be no more than 4 students per class, with the exception of Baby 1 classes (maximum of 6 babies).
- In order to limit the number of people in the lobby, we ask that only 1 guardian per child attends the lesson. We have spaced out and limited the number of chairs in our observation areas to encourage social distancing.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before your lesson, if possible.
- We do ask that clients also be considerate and maintain 6′ of distance between others.
- Per Gov. Evers order going into effect on Saturday, Aug. 1st, 2020 – a face covering must be worn indoor public spaces (ages 5 and up). Please wear a face mask inside our indoor observation areas/lobby; but please feel free to review order, as there are exceptions due to medical reasons, etc. Please note the exception – “while swimming or on duty as a lifeguard” – so no one in the actual pool area will be wearing a mask.
- Per the CDC website (July 23, 2020): “Advise those wearing face coverings to not wear them in the water. Cloth face coverings can be difficult to breathe through when they’re wet.”
- Please practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Extra hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby & common areas.
- Both pools at Splash! utilize an ultra-violet filtration system.
- Our preference is that you shower at your own home to limit locker room use. However, the locker rooms will be open if you wish to use them. Extra cleaning supplies will also be available so families can wipe surfaces before using them.
- Most importantly – please stay home if you or your child is sick or exhibiting any symptoms. Our staff is following this protocol as well, along with reviewing a symptom checklist & washing hands upon arrival.
Following is an update of the health & safety protocols we are taking in September of 2020. We will update each month as needed.
Thank you for your continued cooperation as we monitor health and safety rules. We appreciate your loyalty to Splash and always look forward to seeing your family each week! 🙂