Join us for “Open Family Swim” as part of your monthly swim membership! ***Schedule Change: On Monday January 24th 2022, our family swim will open at NOON (instead of 11am). This is only for Monday Jan. 24th.
- Members Only (immediate family – no guests)
- First Come/ First Serve. No parent portal reservations needed.
- We are allowing families to come once per week at this time, so we can accommodate as many families as possible during each week.
- There are no lifeguards or instructors, so parents must be in the water with children under 12.
- No mermaid tails or floatation devices not Coast Guard approved are allowed.
- Please bring your own towels and goggles (if desired).
- Children who are not potty trained (or newly trained) must wear one re-usable swim diaper. (No need to layer).
- Please do NOT go into the equipment room to get toys or allow your children to. For safety purposes, only Splash! staff are allowed to enter & remove items.
Thank you for your cooperation, we appreciate it! Please let us know if you have any questions about Family Swim. 🙂