Join us for “Family Swim” as part of your monthly swim membership! You can call us at 262-512-7946 to book your time, or you can reserve through your Parent Portal. Please note, reservations can not be canceled in the portal. To allow other families a chance to reserve, please call or email us to cancel your spot. Thank you very much.
- Family swim times are available on a first come, first served basis for one hour each. Please be considerate of the schedule and leave the pool on time.
- Families may sign up for one appointment (one hour) per week. However, we will allow additional appointments in a week if families call on the day of a vacancy.
- Families may bring guests that are not members, as long as each guest signs a waiver. The maximum number per group is 10 in the small pool and 7 per group in the big pool.
- Parents must be in the water with children under 12.
- No mermaid tails or floatation devices not Coast Guard approved.
- Children who are not potty trained must wear re-usable diapers.
- Please do NOT go into the equipment room to get toys, or allow your children to. Only Splash staff is allowed to enter & remove items.
We thank you for everyone’s cooperation in following our open/family swim policies, and we hope your family can utilize this extra perk of your monthly swim membership! 🙂