Splash! Swim + Wellness is HIRING! Come join the Splash! Family! (Positions Available: Adult Water Fitness Instructor, Swim Instructor/Lifeguard, Apprenticeship. Please see below for details on all positions.)
*We are currently looking for an ADULT WATER FITNESS INSTRUCTOR! Adult fitness classes are held at 8:00am and 12:30pm on weekdays Monday – Friday. Please contact owner Kimberly Metz for details. Call #262-512-7946 or email: (kimberly at splashmequon dot com).
We are HIRING caring Swim Instructors & Lifeguards!
As a Splash! Swim + Wellness Swim Instructor, you will:
1. Lead small group, semi-private and possibly private lessons to children of all ages & abilities.
2. Create a fun & supportive environment for your students; as well as have the ability to motivate, calm, reassure and correctly evaluate & guide them in the water.
3. Build strong relationships with your students, and recommend returning classes based on skill levels you observe.
4. Be willing to take all necessary training, which Splash! Swim + Wellness will provide.
5. Work very well in both a team setting and as an independent instructor.
6. Have reliable transportation and flexibility. We, in turn, will do the best we can to work with your schedule.
7. Live close enough to Mequon, WI, to make the commute practical.
8. Be punctual, since our classes run on an exact schedule.
9. Have a passion for water safety and drowning prevention.
10. Possess a great attitude & a true love for making a profound difference in children’s lives!
If you become a swim instructor with us, you will be entitled to one free birthday party per year at our facility. Also, if you have children, one child in your family can take free swim lessons at Splash, and your whole immediate family can attend family open swim. You can also attend our Adult Water Fitness classes for free.
Please look through our website, to learn more about our swim school and the classes we offer. (Ages 6 months – Seniors. All skills and abilities.)
If you are interested in applying, or you know someone that might be a great fit for these positions, please contact Kimberly Metz at #262-512-7946 or email: kimberly at splashmequon dot com. Thank you!
Here is our Splash Swim & Wellness Employment Application.
Feel free to download & fill out. We look very forward to hearing from you!!
We just wanted to make you all aware that Splash! also has a paid swim apprenticeship program that provides in-depth training and preparation to teach as a Lead Swim Instructor here at Splash! You will also gain application, resume, interview, and professional skills. Please contact owner Kimberly Metz for more information! Call the office at #262-512-7946 or email : kimberly at splashmequon dot com. Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!