Yes, we are hiring! Do you love swimming & working with children? Please give us a call #262-512-7946 if you would like to learn more, and please feel free to share with any of your friends/family that may be a perfect fit. Thank you very much, and we look forward to hearing from you!
We are HIRING caring Swim Instructors & Lifeguards!
As a Splash! Swim + Wellness Swim Instructor, you will:
1. Lead small group, semi-private and possibly private lessons to children of all ages & abilities.
2. Create a fun & supportive environment for your students; as well as have the ability to motivate, calm, reassure and correctly evaluate & guide them in the water.
3. Build strong relationships with your students, and recommend returning classes based on skill levels you observe.
4. Complete necessary training for our swim program, which Splash! Swim + Wellness will provide. This is also an opportunity for you to receive free Lifeguard certification.
5. Work very well in both a team setting and as an independent instructor.
6. Have reliable transportation and flexibility. We, in turn, will do the best we can to work with your schedule. We can offer very flexible scheduling for those of you that have limited availability, such as high school/college students. We can have shifts as short as 2 hours or 4 hours to accommodate your schedule. Our swim sessions run month to month. So, you may also take a month “off” and return back to Splash during a month session that is more convenient for you.
7. Live close enough to Mequon, WI, to make the commute practical.
8. Be punctual, since our classes run on an exact schedule.
9. Have a passion for water safety and drowning prevention.
10. Possess a great attitude & a true love for making a profound difference in children’s lives!
We are hiring instructors with a pay range starting at $11/hr or higher based on certifications and experience. If you become a swim instructor with us, in addition to flexible scheduling, you will be entitled to one free birthday party per year at Splash, unlimited use of family swim & adult water fitness classes, and additional incentives/merit pay.
Please look through our website, to learn more about our swim school and the classes we offer. (Ages 6 months – Seniors. All skills and abilities.)
If you are interested in applying, or you know someone that might be a great fit for these positions, please fill out the application below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Also, please feel free to call our front desk at anytime as well at #262-512-7946 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you!
Here is our printable application: Splash Swim & Wellness Employment Application
Please print, fill out, scan and email back to email@example.com
Online application coming soon…
We are also looking for a caring, energetic & reliable ADULT WATER FITNESS INSTRUCTOR! Adult water fitness classes are held at 8:00am and 12:30pm on weekdays Monday – Thursday, maybe Friday. This is a part-time position of around 8-10 hours per week. We are also willing to be flexible with your schedule, if you cannot teach all the classes, or can only teach certain days. Certification is not required, but previous experience teaching water (or land) fitness classes is required. We also provide additional training. A positive, energetic attitude, good time management, a love for the water & a passion for helping others with their physical fitness is a must. 🙂 Other teaching opportunities may be available as well, if you would be interested. Please contact owner Kimberly C for details. Call 262-512-7946 or email us. Thank you!