WE BELIEVE SWIMMING CAN CHANGE LIVES
Being in the water can lead to so many different opportunities to create impactful, lasting memories & experiences. That is why, at Splash, our mission is “Building Swimming Skills for a Lifetime in the Water”.
SAFETY IS AT THE FOREFRONT OF WHAT WE DO
First and foremost, we are here to help students develop the skills (and confidence) to be SAFE around the water. This begins on day 1 and continues throughout our entire program. Whether a child is 6 months or 6 years, we continue to emphasize and teach safety skills at every level. Along the way, we also challenge kids to continue learning & improving, and to take pride in what they do. It all begins with our instructors. We select and train only those that we believe will provide an environment for kids that is safe, encouraging, challenging, and FUN.
WHAT WE WANT FOR OUR STUDENTS:
- to be able to jump into the pool and know how to swim back to the side and get out on their own. These are safety skills that will save lives.
- to HAVE A BLAST in the water! Be it jumping off the dock at the lake, swimming in a pool with friends, or doing a HUGE cannonball off the diving board again and again.
- to be strong enough swimmers that they can join the competitive swim or dive team, join their high school team, participate in a triathlon, or eventually get certified as a lifeguard.
- to be able to enjoy these activities and more throughout their childhood and into adulthood...and to pass this love of the water to THEIR children.
WHAT WE WANT FOR OUR PARENTS:
- to know that their child is SAFE in and around the water.
- to have peace of mind knowing that their child is competent and capable enough to enjoy these experiences.
- to share in the triumphs and joys their child will accomplish each week.
We do this by focusing on small class sizes, which enables us to give the instruction and attention each student needs. Our 2 indoor pools operate year-round and maintain a water and air temperature of a balmy 90 degrees; Kids love to play and learn in the warm water, and there are fewer chattering teeth and blue lips! This unique facility allows us to run multiple classes simultaneously, offering large observation windows and spacious locker rooms & family changing areas.
The end result? Safe, confident kids who LOVE being in and around the water...with a world of activities and experiences available to them.
THAT is what we want to deliver!