March 1st, 2017. Hello! We are currently looking for late spring/summer staff to start on either April 24th, 2017 or on June 12th, 2017. We would provide our comprehensive training before each of these start dates. This employment would go through August 26th, 2017. However, any employees wishing to continue employment at that time would have the option to do so! We are also willing to take 2017 fall inquiries at this time.
As a Splash! Swim + Wellness Swim Instructor, you will…
1. Lead small group, semi-private and possibly private lessons to children of all ages & abilities.
2. Create a fun & supportive environment for your students; as well as have the ability to motivate, calm, reassure and correctly evaluate & guide them in the water.
3. Build strong relationships with your students, and recommend returning classes based on skill levels you observe.
4. Be willing to take all necessary training, which Splash! Swim + Wellness will provide.
5. Work very well in both a team setting and as an independent instructor.
6. Have reliable transportation and flexibility. We, in turn, will do the best we can to work with your schedule.
7. Live close enough to Mequon, WI, to make the commute practical.
8. Be punctual, since our classes run on an exact schedule.
9. Have a passion for water safety and drowning prevention.
10. Possess a great attitude & a true love for making a profound difference in children’s lives!
If you become a swim instructor with us, you will be entitled to one free birthday party per year at our facility. Also, if you have children, one child in your family can take free swim lessons at Splash!
Please look through our website, to learn more about our swim school and the classes we offer. (Ages 6 months – Seniors. All skills and abilities.)
If you are interested in applying, or you know someone that might be the perfect fit, please contact Splash Owner Kimberly Metz directly: email@example.com
Or feel free to give us a call and ask for Kimberly or manager Tyler Mentzel @ #262-512-7946. Thank you!