December 6th, 2016. Hello Splash Families & Friends! We are looking for a few more excellent swim instructors here at Splash! We thought we would share this on our website & social media, in case one of our Splash Moms/Dads were interested in teaching here! One of the benefits of being a swim instructor here at Splash is that one child in your family will be able to take swim lessons for free! You also receive one free birthday party each year. Splash will provide comprehensive training in-facility. These are the main qualifications for you to review if you are interested in the position:
As a Splash! Swim + Wellness Swim Instructor, you will…
1. Lead small group, semi-private and possibly private lessons to children of all ages & abilities.
2. Create a fun & supportive environment for your students, as well as have the ability to motivate, calm, reassure and correctly evaluate & guide them in the water.
3. Build strong relationships with your students, and recommend returning classes based on skill levels you observe.
4. Be willing to take necessary training, which Splash! Swim + Wellness will provide.
5. Work very well in both a team setting and as an independent instructor.
6. Have reliable transportation and flexibility. We, in turn, will do the best we can to work with your schedule.
7. Live close enough to Mequon, WI, to make the commute practical.
8. Be punctual, since our classes run on an exact schedule.
9. Possess a great attitude, a true love for the water & the desire to make a profound difference in children’s lives!
**We teach ages 6 months to Seniors – all skills and abilities.**