September 22, 2014. Hi Everyone! We just wanted to remind you that Splash is offering 1 amazing scholarship! We would like to choose a student soon, so if you are interested in filling out an application, please do so. There are requirements that need to be met , so please read the below information:
- Applicants must have an annual family income less than $50,000.
- Students who are applying to be covered by the scholarship must be 4 years or older.
- Please save jpg below to your desktop, print out (full sheet dimensions) and complete application. If the format below does not work for you, please email us at email@example.com, and we will email you the PDF version.
- Please attach proof of income (tax return or a month’s worth of wages) and child’s age to the completed application.
- Applicants must be registered for any learn to swim session within two weeks of being awarded the scholarship.
- Any scholarship student who misses more than 2 weeks in any 1 session will be removed from the scholarship program and disqualified for future scholarship periods. Medical or family emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.
- All applicants awarded scholarship will be covered for continuous swim lessons until they are passed into level 4. If an individual discontinues their continuous lessons, they will be withdrawn from scholarship but may reapply in the future.
- Splash! Staff will be making their decision in October 2014, so the due date is September 30, 2014.
- Please DROP OFF your completed application & requested information at Splash! during business hours. (10636 N. Commerce St. Mequon, WI 53092)
If you do not meet these scholarship requirements, please feel free to pass along to a friend that you think could benefit from our Scholarship.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call us at #262-512-7946. Feel free to ask for Kimberly Metz, our Owner, or either of our Managers – Tyler Mentzel or Shelby Link.
Thanks again, and we look forward to picking the recipient!