September 5, 2014. Splash! Swim & Wellness is please to announce we are offering a Scholarship to cover one of our students all the way up to Level 4! Please make sure you have your application in by Sept. 20, 2014, if you are interested in applying. Here are the details —>
*Applicants must have an annual family income less than $50,000.
*Students who are applying to be covered by the scholarship must be 4 years or older.
- Please save jpg below to your desktop, print out (full sheet dimensions) and complete application. If the format below does not work for you, please email us at email@example.com, and we will email you the PDF version.
- Please attach proof of income (tax return or a month’s worth of wages) and child’s age to the completed application.
- Applicants must be registered for any learn to swim session within two weeks of being awarded the scholarship.
- Any scholarship student who misses more than 2 weeks in any 1 session will be removed from the scholarship program and disqualified for future scholarship periods. Medical or family emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis.
- All applicants awarded scholarship will be covered for continuous swim lessons until they are passed into Level 4. If an individual discontinues their continuous lessons, they will be withdrawn from scholarship but may reapply in the future.
- Splash! Staff will be making their decision in October 2014, so the due date is September 30, 2014.
- Please DROP OFF your completed application & requested information at Splash! during business hours. (10636 N. Commerce St. Mequon, WI 53092